[Malvern] One for the "It's Simple Enough For Bash"-mongers.

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Sun Jul 15 21:06:40 BST 2007

Richard Forster wrote:
> Google broken again eh Geoff?
Not to my knowledge ! If you read my post more carefully, you will see
that I was not asking for
the solution, but for a "steer" to where I might "RTFM" !

Anyway,  thanks for all the guidance.  I am not skilled in scripting,
and anything which might save my limited time
and ability is appreciated.  This is why, at my time of life, it is
probably not cost effective to learn Perl or for that matter, C.

I am hoping to spend more time on my end-goals than upon the means of
fulfilling them !

There seem to be several approaches.  I will have a good look to see
what appears to suit me best.

Thanks gang,

Geoff