[Malvern] July meeting

Richard Forster rick at forster.uklinux.net
Mon Jul 16 19:05:16 BST 2007

Yo

Decided about GLUG yet Phil?
I'll be heading straight from work unless I hear of a better idea, such
as meeting up first and taking fewer cars.

Also, when it was originally suggested on the list, the visit to the
Angel was on the 18th. This makes sense because it replaces the
traditional Geoff's place meeting on a Wednesday. But the mlug webpage
now lists the 19th. Which is it? Or are there two and the cool kids
don't want me to go on 'their' day?

Rick