[Malvern] Re: Glos LUG and Birmingham Perl Mongers - Thanks

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Wed Mar 21 12:11:11 GMT 2007

On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 10:05:33AM +0000, Phil Ironside wrote:
> Hi to everyone who went last night.
>
> Thanks for a great evening - we will be popping over to see again.
> MessageLabs is a great venue.

Thanks Phil, and thanks to all who came along. It was a great start to
the speaking part of Birmingham Perl Mongers World Tour. I'll be putting
photos and links to slides online later today, so will post those round
once they're done.

> With all these joint meetings have we all become PLUGGERS who are
> members of PLUGs (Perl & Linux User Groups)?

In that case I've been a Plugger for several years then, as I'm a member
of 6 midlands LUGs and 5 UK Perl Monger groups :) Although I've been
using Unix based systems for over 22 years!

All being well, the tour shall be expanding on the dates, and hopefully
Phil will be organising a Malvern LUG date for us, which one us will
dutifully send round the lists :)

Thanks again to all who attended, and many many thanks to JJ, Rob and
Simon for helping to put together a great night of presentations. I
think we saved the most impressive till last!

Cheers,
Barbie.
--
Birmingham Perl Mongers - http://birmingham.pm.org