[Malvern] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Technical Meeting - Wednesday 28th February 2007

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Wed Mar 21 14:30:28 GMT 2007

Having sent out the mail earlier with links to talks, it reminded me
that I hadn't finished updating the links for the last technical
meeting. Jess asked me to send these round, so here they are:

- http://perl.jonallen.info/pub/Main/PerlTalks/FP_Intro.pdf
- http://perl.jonallen.info/talks

- http://birmingham.pm.org/talks/barbie/phrasebook3/

> * Recursive Iterator - A Brainstorm [ Brian McCauley ]
> * Cross-platform GUIs with Perl [ Jon Allen ]

Unfortunately I don't have links for these. Brian/JJ if you want me to
reference these on the website, give me a shout.

Cheers,
Barbie.
--
Birmingham Perl Mongers - http://birmingham.pm.org