[Malvern] Direct Screen Access.

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 4 14:03:11 GMT 2007

Geoff

I certainly remember within the past month or so on LWN a couple of
libraries and graphing programs that have come up.

If your friend is programming this directly I'd suggest finding an
appropriate library otherwise, as you suggest, pipe the data to a file and
use the graphing program to display it.

Sorry, tied up on sorting a problem for work at the moment or I'd sit and
have a read for you!