Fw: [Malvern] Birmingham.pm Christmas Social

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 11:01:07 GMT 2007

Yo

We had a great leaving meal for Rick last night, stay tuned for the leaving drink, leaving baseball cap leaving T-shirt and leaving thong.

Just a reminder for those who wanted to go to the Birmingham Christmas meal (we are not having an official one but will probably meet up the pub sometime over Christmas)

So far I think we have

Phil
Shirl
Stuart

Important date id WEDNESDAY, 12th DECEMBER 2007 at 7.30pm

Begin forwarded message: