[Malvern] ClamAV Results?

Stuart Bird e_tective at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 27 11:17:01 GMT 2007

Hi All

I have been using clam for a while and periodically run scans with it. This morning it has reported 4 infected files within  my /home/username folder.

I have logged the output of the scan to a text file, but cannot find within in it any reference as to which four files it thinks are infected. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where to start looking. (I have read the man pages and some documentation via google and that did not help).

I am running Ubuntu 7.10 if that's relevant.

Cheers

Stu