[Malvern] Meeting Tuesday 2nd October

Andrew Morris zaglabod at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 1 17:28:32 BST 2007

Yo 2,

Does anyone in the LUG have a used laptop for sale; either with Linux on
it or suitable for loading? Alison (wife) is looking for a unit, but as
usual, we are low on funds, and she wants to make a point of not going
to an M$ unit, having seen the fun we are having with son's Vista thing
(waiting for Kubuntu 7.10, which apparently will have the drivers to fix
the widescreen display kinks that his unit has with current distro's).

If so, could you let me know at the meet?

Cheers,

Andy M.