[Malvern] Mounting SD memory.

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 11 22:22:57 BST 2007

On Thu, 2007-10-11 at 21:18 +0100, Richard Forster wrote:

> Richard Smedley wrote:
> > In my case I'm happier this way, as every time I plug my mobile
> > telephone into USB to recharge I don't want it to mount and
> > have to list 2GB of pictures :-/
> I would have used a custom udev rule to not mount that one device, but
> each to their own.

Hey, that's fine on a machine I use every day - but to
do this on evry machine I use in the course of a
normal week? Not so good.

Anyway, I stand by _personally_ not wanting everything
auto-mounted, but understand why others have different
_personal_ preferences (And, indeed, that includes
auto-mounting for all of our clients).

 - Richard