[Malvern] Monday 29th October

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Sun Oct 28 22:07:02 GMT 2007

Yo

Forget the last email, as Chris pointed out to me tomorrow is not the day, it not being the 1st Monday in the month so, I hope no one turns up, nobody probably will as you all have a better grasp of the calendar system we use, even though I have lived with it through decades without ever a whiff of it changing.

Luckily the website has got the correct date on it, I must have done that one when I was someone else.

Life's a long song in the middle of the pond on a canoe full of geraniums.

I am now goint to try and do a cartwheel in the fridge.

--
Cheers
Phil Ironside

Creative Spaces