[Malvern] Meeting Tuesday 2nd September

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Sun Aug 31 11:39:06 UTC 2008

Yo

Out of the wilderness came a man with grey hair and a stoat for a beard and he said 'Follow me to the rain sodden plans of the Jumbu Jakry and we will make cakes out of the dew.' and I said 'Horse, I'll go to the Great Malvern Hotel on Tuseday 2nd September from 6.pm and let them make food for me and we can talk about the efficacy of shell scripting and the 2.7.8.8 kernel in a post hal univers.'.

Any one following me must remember to avoid the burning sign of the litten tree.

See you there.

--
Cheers

Phil Ironside