[Malvern] OT offered: Sinclair ZX Spectrum

Darren Beale bealers at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 13:06:10 UTC 2008

Ok, I know this isn't Freecycle but thought I'd offer it up here first.

I've a Sinclair spectrum and a box full of games, does anyone want it?

Unfortunately it is in one of those after-market cases so it has proper keys
and I do NOT have the original outer casing. I do however have the original
manual and basic programming guide.

Case full of tape games, also comes with a super-clicky kempston joystick
and a tape player.

I'm in Upton but move on Thursday so you need to be able to collect before
then.

Cheers

Darren