[Malvern] 17" LCD / TFT Monitors

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 4 20:42:01 UTC 2008

Gents

Although my trusty 17" CRT monitor works fine, and is really good, I could
do with grabbing back some of the desk space it occupies so I'm looking into
equivilant flat panel monitors.

However, apart from Viewsonix, which is my current monitor, I don't
recognise any of the manufacturers on the web these days.

Can anyone recommend a manufacturer that does a good all round (not screen
shape!) screen?

If it helps .... in-built speakers not required; high contrast value;
adjustable tilt / height; around the £100 - £120 mark.

Cheers

Ian