[Malvern] Dragon Dictate

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 2 18:30:43 UTC 2009

Hi Phil

If he's running the Gnome Desktop he needs Orca and all it's dependancies.
Should be able to apt-get it from whichever distro repo he's on.  If he's
using another Desktop, I think KDE has some rudimentary stuff, but I'm
unaware of anything else on any other desktop.

[oo-er, that sounded like I actually knew what I was talking about, must
stop that!]

Ian