[Malvern] No GlosLUG meeting tomorrow

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Mon Sep 14 19:38:12 UTC 2009

'lo all.

Hopefully, the subject will have taken you by surprise as much as
discovering that tomorrow is the third Tuesday of the month did to me.
That way you won't be so disappointed to discover that I've arranged
diddly squat again. I've not even checked that David (our stand in ML
guardian angel) is available.

Soo, I suggest that if anyone fancies meeting up we make it a social.
I'm afraid that I can't make it so if anyone is interested, please shout
and arrange on the list. Otherwise it won't happen.

I make my well trodden apologies once again and resolve to try better
next time.

And on that subject, if you have a topic you are willing to talk about
at a meeting, please get in touch. I'm particularly after speakers for
next month :)

One thing I've been thinking of along the lines of our 'hacky scripts
show and tell' would be for members to show their favourite/useful
linux/open source websites. I often hear various websites and blogs
mentioned at meetings but I rarely venture further than The Register,
SourceForge and Freshmeat. Any takers for this idea?

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies