[Malvern] Fw: Hello from Herefordshire Linux Users Group

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Wed Aug 18 16:32:54 UTC 2010

Yo

I received this from Hereford LUG. looks interesting. I am going to arrange a visit to one of their meetings soon.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 20:06:16 +0100
From: Meijin <meijin.linux at googlemail.com>
To: phil at cstf.co.uk, joinslug at cjwsyscon.co.uk, powys at lug.org.uk, glynd at walmore.com, discuss at swlug.org.uk
Subject: Hello from Herefordshire Linux Users Group

Hi Guys,

This is a brief hello to ask you to look us up on Twitter and Facebook
if you can.

We have a Facebook Page at http://tinyurl.com/3ym78gy and we are on
Twitter as Hfd_LUG

Are you guys planning anything for Software Freedom Day ?

Attached is a PDF about our planned event. Please feel free to print off
copies and post up ? ;-) Would any of you be interested in coming over ?
Lending us some experience ?

Anyway, please feel free to get in touch with us at anytime about
anything Linux and Open Source related - maybe we can do some joint
ventures from time to time ?

Rob Beavan
http://www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk/

--