[Malvern] Curry Wednesday 27th Jan at 7.00pm

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Mon Jan 25 12:12:28 UTC 2010

Oh Yes I forgot to mention that it was at Paprika in the link

Geoff, I am not sure about wheelchair access, although I know that they will have it as it is part of the disability act. I will have to have a chat with them when they open. You can park on outside on the road near my shop or you can park in Victoria Park car park and one of us will com and wheel you in. Depending on where you can access the restaurant it may be easier to park in Merton Road around the back.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&resnum=0&q=merton+road+map+malvern&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Merton+Rd,+Malvern,+Worcestershire+WR14+1ND&gl=uk&ei=g4pdS-DrHaL00gSojrncCw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAoQ8gEwAA

--
Cheers
Phil Ironside

Creative Spaces