[Malvern] HLUG MEET THIS WEDNESDAY

JIM MURPHY murphyjim at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 20 08:54:25 UTC 2010

i AM DRIVING ..ANYONE NEED A LIFT? LWAVING AT 1830HRS 22 SEPT 2010

Regards
JimI'm a nobody .....Nobody is perfect .... Therefore I is perfect!
Trustworthiness:Vendor reliability:Privacy:Child safety:

September Meeting - All welcomeSun, 19/09/2010 - 23:36 — julianrWe will be meeting again at the 'The Point 4's terraced cafe/bar, next to the National College for the Blind in Venn's Lane, about a mile from the centre of Hereford. With free wifi and their own good sized car park nearby, and food and drink available, its a great place for our meetings !For our September meeting we will be discussing how Software Freedom Day went and probably meeting new members who met us from the event which was held Saturday 18th September. Look forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday at 7.30 - 9.30pm (ish).The Point 4 Map: The Point 4 is easy to find by following the signs to the Royal National College for the Blind which the Point 4 is opposite to. It is approximately 1 mile north east of the centre of the town.So please come along and talk Linux and Open Source ! We're a friendly, welcoming group of both sexes and all ages.One point to make :- due to a clash of regular dates with the Hereford Computer Club, we have changed our meeting date to the 4th Wednesday on each month, (used to be the third). So if you're a member of HCC please come along to the 'other side' and see what lies in store for you with Open Source software !If you're interested in Linux/Open Source and live in or near the county, please join our group by joining mailing list and come along.