[Malvern] Curry and LUG meeitng October 2nd 2012 at Foley & Bengal Brasserie

phil at creativespaces.co.uk phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Mon Sep 17 17:58:04 UTC 2012

Yo

Joel reminded me about the curry night. Here is the lowdown or sideup or bendaway. (That last one is questionable)

We are having another joint curry with WebTech and Hackspace on October 2nd 2012 at Bengal Brasserie. We will group at The Foley from 6.00 till
7.00 as this is our normal LUG meeting. After that we will descend on the curry service provider. There is a deal for £17.00 per head which you may
be interested in or you can go solo. So low it will make the corgis do the tango and leave early for the airport (no, neither do I).

Renyk, if you get this email, don't worry I will be sending you another - no I am not sure what that means either.

__________________________________
So far we have:

Chris
Stuart
Phil
Joel
Dan
John

Please reply to this email and add your name to the list if you would like to go.

Cheers

Phil
Creative Spaces

http://creativespaces.co.uk