[Malvern] Looking for a Linux related position

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 10:03:05 UTC 2013

Hi

After recently been made redundant, I'm looking around for Linux related
jobs in the Herefordshire / Worcestershire area or thereabouts. I'm the
Herefordshire LUGMaster but finding Linux jobs there thin on the ground ..

I'm looking for a Linux Admin or Linux Support role,  but not wishing to be
too choosey.

I have plenty of experience going back to 1999 when I started with Redhat
5.2. You can find my CV here:-

http://bit.ly/1joO6cA

I'm signed up to the Linux jobs mailing list (before you ask :-)).

Any ideas or contacts gratefully accepted.

Also is the Worcestershire Lug still going? According to lug.Org.UK it's no
longer listed..

Many thanks

Julian Robbins