[Malvern] Pi

mh mh at aabac.co.uk
Mon Nov 4 08:53:30 UTC 2013

Thank you Chris

Unfortunately this won't help. If you look closely at the damage in the
picture from my first post, you can just see that the top of the
connector on one side has broken which allows the card to move
vertically. This is a weak spot. The only answer is to remove the broken
connector and replace it (or use a garden peg to hold the sd card down!).

Mike

--
Mr M Harrison
10 Bringsty Common