[Malvern] Screen savers.

ken at shail.co.uk ken at shail.co.uk
Thu Oct 10 18:54:41 UTC 2013

Hi Geoff
I was interested that you have also installed Debian 7. I was so pleased with 6 (Squeeze) that I thought I would update a month ago to the amd64 version.
I really could not get on with Gnome 3 so replaced it with Mate which is apparently forked from Gnome 2.
I have also installed a ZFS "raid" to give 1.8TB from three 1TB drives. That works really well.
Firefox gave a few problems so I have reverted to Iceweasel which installed originally.
How did you get on?
Regards
Ken Shail