[Menai-LUG] greenhouse

Kevin Donnelly kevin at dotmon.com
Thu Feb 6 10:14:01 2003

On Wednesday 05 February 2003 11:32 am, Jim Killock wrote:
> I've provisionally booked the Monday on either side (3 and 10) so we
> can decide if we want either of these.

Great Jim - thanks a lot.  I think 10 March would be best - would that be OK
with you?  I'm not sure what your policy is there with regard to future
bookings - you may prefer a group that turns up every Monday rather than once
a month.  But if it is possible, perhaps you could ask about booking the
second Monday in each month for the next ? 6 months ? - ie 14 April, 12 May,
9 June, 14 July, 11 Aug, 8 Sept.  Let me know the cost, and I'll send you a
cheque.

> The Greenhouse is on the High Street in lower Bangor, next to Kwick
> Save (to its right as you face it), and near the Skerries. It is on the
> corner of Friars Road and the High Street.

I'll do a scouting trip some time!

Kevin