[Menai-LUG] Linux User Expo - 24/25/26 June at NEC

Kevin Donnelly kevin at dotmon.com
Tue Jun 17 15:15:00 2003

Hi all

This is on next week, and the organisers have offered two free tickets to the
Conference (which is the session-based thing running alongside the
exhibition) to each LUG for each day.  A ticket would normally cost £50, i
think, so this is pretty nice of them.

However, I need to send in a response TODAY (even though the offer was only
circulated 5 minutes ago!).

If anyone is thinking of going to the LUE, and would also like to go to the
Conference, let me know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, giving the day(s) they will be
there.  I'm afraid I'm likely to claim the two Tuesday ones, and Tom has
bagsed one of the others, so that leaves three, but if there is great demand
I can relinquish one of the Tuesday ones.

Quick now, hop to it - I'll be sending the response in about an hour.

Best wishes

Kevin