[Menai-LUG] Second menaiLUG meeting: Monday 10 March

Kevin Donnelly kevin at dotmon.com
Sun Mar 9 22:07:01 2003

Just a note to remind people that our second meeting will take place at 8.00pm
tomorrow (Monday)  night, at the Greenhouse in Lower Bangor.  A detailed map
is available at the website, www.menai.lug.org.uk.  This is an attempt to
cater for those who couldn't make daytime meetings.

The plan for the meeting is:
- a demo of a Debian install;
- a howto on getting Windows and Linux PCs to see data on each others' drives
(Samba and LinNeighbourhood);
- a demo of Linux Terminal Servers, literally a 15 -minute install, and a
great way of getting some extra mileage out of old PCs.

Let's see if we can beat the record of 15 people at our first meeting,
especially since there's a bit more meat this time!

Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly