[Menai-LUG] Suitable PCI modems

David Goadby dg at pixel-plus.co.uk
Mon Mar 31 19:27:00 2003

Hi Martin,

I always use external as a general rule as they are easy to swap, easy to
test (+++ etc.) and always work under Linux.

In this case I am installing the equipment in a hazardous area and I run the
whole system on 12VAC. The internal PCI modem solves the problem.

Thanks Huw for the tip on PCWorld.

Hwyl

David