[Menai-LUG] RE: [Northwales] meeting and Emacs

Andrew Hutchings A-Wing.deltaone at virgin.net
Wed May 7 13:02:00 2003

Not a problem.  There will be another meet soon, I want to get a gauge
of success of this meet first before I organise a new one.  I am adding
an 'Events' section to the new website (www.northwales.lug.org.uk) in
the next couple of days which will include local and national Linux
events.  Speaking of which, anyone want to babysit my 8 month old son so
I can go to the Linux expo?? ;)
For those that are coming, we will probably be at the back of
weatherspoons where they take children, since several people coming are
taking kids (including me).
When you get there, I will be the guy wearing a tux pin with partner and
little bub.  I will take my mobile, just in case, the number is
07732527893.  Feel free to call anytime between now and then about it.

Regards
Andrew

Andrew Hutchings (North Wales Linux User Group Administrator)
Personal    - A-Wing.deltaone@virgin.net
NWLUG Admin - info@northwales.lug.org.uk