[Menai-LUG] Next meeting - speakers?

Kevin Donnelly kevin at dotmon.com
Fri Feb 13 16:42:27 GMT 2004

It's high time we had another meeting, and for that we need some speakers.
Tom has kindly volunteered to do a talk on Geographical Information Systems
(GIS) and/or proprietary versus open-source systems in a commercial setting,
and Louie may also do a talk on a subject yet to be decided.

I have the following possibilities also down in my little black book:
Martin - using open-source systems in a Unix environment;
Rob - remastering Knoppix for fun and profit;
David Goadby - measurement systems using Linux.

If any of the above three feel they would like to do a short talk (it doesn't
have to be more than 5-10 minutes, unless you want it to), can they let me
know?

If anyone else would like to talk about something, just contact me.

--

Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly

www.kyfieithu.co.uk - Meddalwedd Rhydd yn Gymraeg