[Menai-LUG] Re: Activity

Llywelyn Owen llew at hendy.charitydays.co.uk
Mon Jul 5 22:20:19 BST 2004

I'd  be  keen to have a get together in the medium
future  (6+  wks) I'm busy with eisteddfods etc at
the moment. Might even be able to conjure some new
members  along  the  way. My level of knowledge in
the  linux world is somewhere very close to basic,
so  a  play  around  with basic installations with
regard  to the fact that I have Windows burnt onto
my  brain since last century and still can't get a
hook on linux would be welcome. I shouldn't really
be on the LUG since I'm not an user!

I've had a play around with the CD bootable Cymrux
and it feels good, thank you Kevin for the copy.

--
Best regards,

Llywelyn Owen