[Menai-LUG] Welsh bootable CD distro

Kevin Donnelly kevin at dotmon.com
Sun Jun 20 11:24:17 BST 2004

On Saturday 19 June 2004 2:53 pm, Llywelyn Owen wrote:
> At  the only group meeting I've ever attended last
> year  someone  mentioned  that  they were close to
> completing  a bootable CD demo/distro with desktop
> and  all program dialogues in Welsh. Has this been
> achieved/completed?  If so how could I get hold of
> a copy assuming it's freely available?

Thanks to Thorben Jändling, this (Cymrux) was completed in some style, and was
demo'd at the Urdd Eisteddfod a fortnight ago, where it was run over 6 days
and proved very stable.  I've since received your separate mail, and a copy
of the CD is in the post - space for the iso isn't finalised yet.

If anyone else wants a CD, send me your postal address off-list.

--

Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly

www.kyfieithu.co.uk - Meddalwedd Rhydd yn Gymraeg