[Menai-LUG] Mandrake 9.2 installation problem

Llywelyn Owen menailug at spamtracker.co.uk
Wed Feb 23 09:35:27 GMT 2005

Hello,

I'm having difficulty instaling Mandrake 9.2 from a cover disc (DVD). Mandrake 8.1 proved no problem, but 9.2 hangs with a "lost interrupt" notification when viewing kernal messages during the initial setup. This happens just after loading ide drivers I think. I can't even get as far as the graphical setup screen.
The computer is an Asrock P4S61 (everything o/b) with celeron 2.4, 512Mb and LG4040 DVD burner. It's also on a home network.
Any ideas?

--
Best regards,
 Llywelyn                          mailto:menailug at spamtracker.co.uk