[Menai-LUG] Kumulate, Konjugator

Kevin Donnelly kevin at dotmon.com
Mon Sep 5 13:01:47 BST 2005

These may or may not be of relevance to members, but I'm going to tell you
about them anyway!

Kumulate  (http://www.dotmon.com/kumulate) can be installed on a PC or LAN to
provide a graphical overview of translation progress.  It is similar to
Claudiu Costin's stats pages (http://i18n.kde.org), with the additional
element that the graphical overview shows the size of the file as well as the
translation status: the horizontal (left-right) axis represents progress on
the translation (showing translated (green), fuzzy (blue), and untranslated
(red) respectively), and the vertical (up-down) axis represents the relative
size of the module or file.

Konjugator (http://www.konjugator.org.uk) is a conjugator for Welsh verbs, a
preliminary to creating a GPLed spelling and grammar-checker for Welsh (based
on the one for Irish developed by Kevin P Scannell at
http://borel.slu.edu/gramadoir/index.html).  It is useable immediately, but
the ongoing checker work will take a good few months yet.  However, at the
end of it we should have a completely unencumbered set of lexical tools for
Welsh.

--

Pob hwyl / Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly