[Menai-LUG] Sorting out my LUG memberships

Llywelyn Owen menailug at spamtracker.co.uk
Fri Feb 3 11:55:11 GMT 2006

Hope this message gets to be read....

Recently I've posted many times to the Menai and N Wales LUGs and
nothing has appeared on the forums and I've read that others have had
problems with messages taking a long time to appear. I've also started
using Google Mail for convenience reasons, obviously not as good as a
pop client on a desktop, but better for multiple computer use and
wonder whether that has any bearing on the matter - although I have
set multiple aliases on Google so the individual LUGs should recognise
me as a member. I used to be able to go to one LUG site and edit my
preferences (email, identities etc) for all individual LUGs but I
can't find that anymore - any ideas where that may be - or has the
service been discontinued?

Any help on this matter will be apprecaited.

Regards

Llywelyn Owen