[Menai-LUG] SQL expert needed (Off topic)

Llywelyn Owen llywelyn.owen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 22:32:22 GMT 2006

My apologise for asking on this Linux forum...and nwlug's forum...but

We may have need for an SQL expert to come in to work on our MS SQL
server, that's if we can't isolate a problem to the client DB
software. We would prefer to get a local to help out rather than
import from 100s of miles away. Any of you  learned chaps and
chapesses good with MS SQL or can point us in the right direction (NW
Wales)? In the mean time we're going to back up our data and perhaps
reinstall the whole backend and TURN OFF automatic updates because
that is top of our suspect list at the moment. Don't you just love the
way MS make Linux look good!

Hwyl,

Llywelyn Owen