[Menai-LUG] Meeting/Seminar?

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 8 23:20:52 GMT 2007

On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 22:07:34 Kevin Donnelly wrote:
> > Sounds like we need a meet to take this further / discuss what we
> > want and can do.
>
> Yes, good idea.  We'll do a bit more on the list first, I think, to
> get some sort of list of points, and then maybe set up a meeting in a
> couple of weeks?

+1

btw You only sent this to Menai - should it have also gone to the
Gogledd list?

 - Richard

Richard Smedley,                                         rs at m6-it.org
Technical Director,                                     www.M6-IT.org
                                              A PRINCE2 aware company

Web services * Back-ups * Support * Training & Certification * E-Mail
M6-IT CIC ``Software Freedom for the Education and Voluntary Sector''

M6-IT is a Community Interest Company, limited by guarantee
Registered in England & Wales,               Registration No: 6040154
11 St Marks Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7DT