[Menai-LUG] Website

Kevin Donnelly kevin at dotmon.com
Fri Aug 7 20:12:01 UTC 2009

Hi Mark

On Wednesday 29 July 2009 21:54, Mark Jones wrote:
> Does anybody know why the website isn't working? i'd like to find out
> more information on when meetings are and where they are held.

Sorry for the delay - I've been on hols.  The website was obsolete, so I thing
LUG.org.uk delisted it.  The reason it was obsolete was that we had
difficulty getting a program of meetings set up.  I did it for about 2 years,
but had to stop, and no-one else took it on.  There have been sporadic
attempts to restart things again, the most recent being in March by Andy
Davies (coastingbicycle at googlemail.com), to be on the last Thursday of each
month, but I'm not sure whether that is still going.

--
Pob hwyl / Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly

www.cymraeg.org.uk - Welsh-English autotranslator