[Menai-LUG] Proposal: First North Wales LUG Meeting

Tim Pierz-Fennell menlug at pierzfennell.ukfsn.org
Wed Aug 12 09:07:05 UTC 2009

On Monday, 10 August 2009 13:03, Mark Jones set their hand to:
> Venue: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=
> 112761805384651312353.000470c7d978dc57dd720

Could you give this as an 8-digit OS grid reference or conventional
address, please?

I've a problem rendering Google Maps on this desktop, and I couldn't
be bothered to try on another computer at the moment.

> Date: 29th August (last Saturday of the month)
> Time: 1pm onwards

Ahh, right in the middle of the Bank Holiday weekend :-/

> Registration form available (using Google) at:
> http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dFA2U3dudXF6X
>3NWNWlqSktwUGd3SFE6MA ..

WTF?  I note the absence of time or venue.  I assume, however, that
it's nowhere near a train station :-/

BTW, did you really mean to send this as a reply to Phil Thane's
"[Northwales] Microsoft patents XML?" message -- surely some mistake?

--
Tim