[Menai-LUG] Social Enterprise

John Fraser Williams johnfraser at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 11 21:24:53 UTC 2009

Andy Davies has asked me to post this to the Menai LUG.

Hi everyone,

Well, it's been a little while I know but finally my locally famous
dynamism has kicked in and I have a meet up report for you all. The
Belle Vue was quiet on the Thursday we arranged to meet up. Present
was the dark trinity of me, Richard Ablitt and the estimable John
Fraser Williams. We chatted about this and that, including how access
to IT equipment is important in improving educational attainment and
what we can do to improve access for those who can't really afford it.

Social enterprise can help and who better than we 'enthusiasts' to get
one going. If you or anyone you know have business administration
skills or experience of setting up a social enterprise or applying for
funding I would love to hear from you / them.

Please regard this as a RFC. All views welcome.

Regards,

Andy
Llanberis

Let's see if we can develop some momentum!

All the best,

John Fraser Williams