[Menai-LUG] [Northwales] Social Enterprise

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 11 23:04:21 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-03-11 at 22:10 +0000, Phil Thane wrote:
> On Wednesday 11 March 2009 21:49:35 Richard Smedley wrote:
> > trainers - particularly skilled with difficult categories

> Difficult technology or difficult trainees? I used to teach Design & Tech for
> age 11 to 18 in a variety of schools from a remand home in Shepherd's Bush to
> a C of E High School full of little angels. What are you looking for?

If one of the projects can get off the ground, it
would involve training up offenders and neets [1]
to be techies. Refurbing PCs with *nix.

This is the project needing most input from others,
and I'm not in a position to push too much for it
atm, so always looking for other interested
parties.

 - Richard

PS Pls keep both LUGs cc'd in replies. I'm sure
   Kevin won't mind approving posts through to
   Menai ;)

[1] neets = no education employment or training.
    iow a legacy of government policy of recent decades :-/

--
Richard Smedley                              PRINCE2 Project Management
                                              Sustainable 3rd Sector IT