[Nottingham] October meeting

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Sep 21 15:28:01 2002

Hello folks,
Sorry if people have already received this.  I sent it out once before but nothing came back.

Here are some details about what has been/is planned for the October meeting...

Paul has volunteered to give a talk on:
"Wiring your [Student] House for Broadband"

I have booked the Wesley room at Chilwell road Methodist church
for 19:00 - 21:30 on 2nd October 2002.
The room should seat ~ 20 people and has a white wall for a porjector screen.

Paul, what equipment do you need ?

Can I suggest a meeting in the Victoria in Beeston (down by the railway)
 around 20:00 on Monday 23rd September so we can finalize details and/or talk about the November meeting.  I know Godfrey, you are not keen on pubs but if more than a few turn up I wouldn't get them all in my living room.  I an also not going to book a room to talk about booking a room ;)

Have fun,
Duncan