[Nottingham] Revolution OS - again!

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Aug 13 13:24:01 2003

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Philip Scott wrote:

> > I'd like a show of hands from those interested in seeing Revolution OS
> > on the not-quite-so-big screen and ideas on a good date.
>
> Put my name down :)

Philip Scott is the worst excuse for a name I've ever heared, in fact I've
heared better names come out the back end of a bus.

Sufficient ?

Oh, you mean add it to the list of those interested in Revolution OS,
will do.

I'm coming to the conclusion that I don't have a lot of free evenings between
now and October.

I think Tuesday 16th September is the best day for me otherwise I'd
suggest people who want an alternate date get in touch with Alex Herington and
arrange it between themselves.

Other than Jon,  does anyone own a copy of the DVD ?

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,