[Nottingham] Meeting, July 2nd 2003

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jul 1 09:44:00 2003

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003, Martin wrote:

> Martin wrote:
>
> OK folks. Due to a meagre response, and trying to be a little more
> organised than 'just-in-time-the-night-before'...
>
> I vote for meeting in the upper reaches of The Pit:
>
> The Pit & Pendulum
>
> Landlord: Iain Povey
> Address: 17 Victoria Street, Nottingham, NG1 2EW
> Tel: 011 5950 6383
> Fax: 011 5958 0122
> Email: pit.and.pendulum@eeriepubco.com
> Opening Hours: Mon-Sat 11am-11pm, Sun 12-10.30pm
>
> Map:
> http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=457442&Y=339897&A=Y&Z=1

Pit & Pendulum it is then for both pre-talk warm up and post-talk chill.
Does it do food ?   If not any recommendations for someplace that does quick good food ?
I'll be getting in ~18:00 and need something befreo the talk.

> I'll be there (but no penguin (:-(( from about 18:30 onwards.

I'll try to remember Peter.

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,