[Nottingham] Too much traffic

Tom Bird nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Mar 6 10:04:00 2003

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Chris Hastie wrote:

> Er, confession time I guess. I mostly still read my email on a Windoze
> box using Turnpike (hangs head in shame). Turnpike is one of the main
> reasons why I still use Windows. I've used it for years, love it and
> just haven't found anything to come near it in terms of its mailing list
> handling, routing, general standards compliance etc.

Turnpike is wonderful.  I used to use it myself, and did boot windows to
use it.

Still, pine does the job these days, when I need to read mail from all
over the place, without dicking around with imap.

I still plan to get used to mutt, pine has a few irritating 'features'.

--
Tom  [www.hambule.co.uk] [tom@hambule.co.uk]