[Nottingham] April Meeting (Wednesday 2nd)

Roger Light nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Mar 24 11:18:05 2003

Hi Duncan,

>I'm going to be boring and suggest the safe options of:
>	munchies@pizzahut.nottingham=20
>and	beer@roebuck-inn.nottingham (aka whetherspoons on St Patrick St)
>
>18:45 for the former and 20:00 for the latter.

Sounds good to me. I might even make it along to eat this time...

>Would attendees bring along thinking caps.  We are rapidly approaching
>the summer months when the students will be sent down the salt mines
>and those of us who remain need an idea for what it is worthwhile to try
>to organise.

As it so happens, the students (from the UofN, not sure about Trent) are =
now off for a month or so for Easter - the turnout on the 2nd will be =
pretty much just non-students. Regardless of that, my recollection of the =
past meetings is that they were mostly non-students anyway, so we should =
be ok in the summer.=20

We just need something good to make the students jealous now :)

Cheers,

Roger