[Nottingham] old hardware

James Duncan nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Mar 25 16:14:00 2003

>Hi,
>
>Does anyone have any advice on good ways getting rid of old hardware?  I
>get bits from time to time, some of which I can give away, but some is not
>really much use to anyone. (eg, currently I have an 8mb 486 + vga monitor
>hanging around)  I don't want to have to just throw it in a skip if I can
>avoid it.

I collect old hardware!  So that is that one solved ;).  If anyone has
any 386es, Speccys, 486es, be assured they will be going to a much nicer
place then landfill...

Feel free to mail me about this.

James Duncan
-=-=-
... "There is no trade-off between effective action against terrorism
and the protection of human rights. On the contrary, I believe that in
the long term we shall find that human rights, along with democracy and
social justice, are one of the best prophylactics against terrorism."
Kofi Annan, United Nations Secretary-General
Statement at Security Council meeting on counter-terrorism, 18 January 2002.