[Nottingham] Re: Revolution OS

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri May 2 09:15:02 2003

On Thu, 1 May 2003, .waffle wrote:

> I contacted Broadway, and they were unable to help me at that time - they
> want me to phone back on Friday. If they come up with nothing, I'll let you
> know :)
>
> .waffle
> aka Matt Walster

Hello Matt (and others),
Just a couple of thoughts which may be of use when contacting Broadway:

We are hopefully doing a LUG trip to see "Matrix - Reloaded" on Wednesday 5th June.
If that were moved (for example) to Sunday 9th June we could maybe turn it into
a LUG day out ala.

14:00	Revolution OS 	    Broadway Cinema
17:30	Munchies            Wagamamas (or whatever
19:30	Matrix - Reloaded   Warner Village
21:30  Pub

* time subject to cinema schedules, phase of the moon and unforseen temporal distortions.

Just a thought.

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,