[Nottingham] Re: Revolution OS (fwd)

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu May 8 22:28:02 2003

See below.
But be warned the docs are in a proprietary format.  The text of the letter
as returned by wvText goes:

<womp>
Broadway Screen Presents

Please find attached a form that you can fill in if you want to
participate in this scheme. [Or print off and fill in, if this has
been sent to you via email.]

This is how it works. For the sum of <A3>95 you can book a screening at
lunchtime on a Sunday of the film of your choice at Broadway. We will
also send you 20 tickets. The film will appear in the monthly brochure
with a dedication and will be open to the public also, although you
may buy more tickets for the screening at a discounted rate of <A3>2.60.

We book films quite far in advance, so we do ask you for approximately
eight weeks notice. We also ask you for 3 film choices - because it's
possible that prints may not be available.

Due to time restrictions it is not possible to research film
availability without payment being made in advance, although monies
will not be taken until after the screening has taken place.

If you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes

Caroline Hennigan

email: caroline@broadway.org.uk

</womp>
Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,