[Nottingham] Matrix - Rebooted

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon May 19 15:00:01 2003

Okay subset of everyone,
Weekends having become a tad more precious of late I'm opting for the
first Wednsday of June for "Matrix - Rebooted".

The Warner Village has a time slot of 20:30 for next week. Assuming
they keep one close to this time the following week , I'm going to this one (I'll confirm once I have definite times).  I'll be at Wagamama's ~ 18:30 ish if anyone cares to join me.

I'll add this to the web site.  If others are planning a weekend jaunt to
the same then shout with definite times and places and I'll add it to the web site too.

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,