[Nottingham] Linux

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu May 22 16:47:10 2003

On 22 May 2003, Robert Postill wrote:

>  I've attached a
> CV (in Word format, ask if you want something different) to this mail.
>
> Look forward to hearing from you soon.
> Robert.

Oops, I don't think you wanted to do that.

As an incomplete aside, any legal eagles out there got a clue how Robert's
posting of his CV to the group affects archiving the mailing list ?

Presumably the CV contains personal details and I'd bet we don't have a
data protection entry for storing / distributing such details even if
they are encrypted in a bizzare proprietary format.

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,