[Nottingham] Linux

Robert Postill nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu May 22 17:26:01 2003

--=-qmfmX0eJViZsWZiQ2I5h

It's that old balance isn't it?  Do you make it more difficult from a
usability perspective or do you give a little and expect the odd idiot
(i.e. me) to post incorrectly?  I'd probably leave it as-is for those
who do need a helping hand with their mail client.

Anyway, thanks for the understanding.  I'm off to bask in my
embarrassment :)
Robert.=20